Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 21: Numbers

Sometimes it feels like my life is constantly being measured in numbers.  Here are some numbers in my head at the moment:

-3 weeks finished (21 days)
-21 days of being extremely tired
-21 weeks left (147 days...oy!)
-6 pounds lost
-$210 spent on groceries this month
-$160 spent at bodybuilding.com for protein powder this month
-5:00am wake up time
-8:30pm bedtime
-4-5 hours per week lifting
-2 hours per week doing abs and cardio (3 starting this week)
-400 = target calorie burn during cardio
-100(ish)g of carbs a day
-7ish times I've almost cried because I'm so hungry
-7ish times I've told myself to suck it up
-2 dreams I've had about food/the competition
-8-10ish times I've sat and watched people eat food
-0 times I've regretted doing this (so far :) )

xoxo

1 comment: