Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 18: My second home

The gym has officially become my second home.  I'm usually there around:

I'm usually there at least 6 times per week so I figured I'd give you a glimpse into my daily routine.  Yesterday we (me and Shea, my workout buddy...don't worry, he'll get his own post soon) lifted shoulders.  Today we lifted biceps and triceps.  Don't judge the pics.  It was early in the morning and I'm still working on losing some lbs.



             Military shoulder press











Rear Smith machine shoulder press










More shoulder exercises...










Bulging Biceps ;)


 






















Triceps














So there's a look into my sweaty, germy second home.  Hopefully the pics stay formatted.  More to come soon :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you guys are looking good!! keep up the good work! I have been getting to my gym around 6am...its tough at first...but you get warmed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg- Are you sure she can't have just a little greek yogurt? Look at all the hard work!!!

    xoxoxo,

    Tanno

    ReplyDelete