Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 15: Beginning of Phase 2 has begun

So, 2 weeks down, phase 1 complete.  Today was the first day of phase 2, which is 8 weeks long.  My food hasn't really changed that much, just when I eat certain foods has changed a little.  Here are some highlights from these past 2 weeks:
-I've lost 4 pounds.
-This whole process of consuming far fewer calories than before and working out a shit ton more has made me exhausted all the time.  I'm not sure what else I really expected but, damn, I'm tired.
-My legs are so sore that when I attempt to sit on the toilet I have to hold onto the handicap bar or the towel rack just to make it down safely.  This happens often between all the water and protein shakes I drink daily.
-I saw an older many actually fall asleep in the middle of the gym on one of those blue yoga/ab mats.  Out cold.  I checked to make sure he was breathing.  He was.  He woke up and did some pull-ups.  Now, that's my kind of workout!
-Watching other people eat is getting harder and harder.  I'm trying not to let it affect me, and I'm trying to still go out as much as possible, but it's more of a challenge than I thought it would be.  I have to keep thinking about all of this week-by-week, phase-by-phase or I will crumble (like delicious Baked Lays, Cheetos, or a gluten free pizza...mmmm).

I'm going to try and post some pictures from each lifting workout we do this week.  I forgot my camera today but I'm going to try and start Wednesday (I'm just doing cardio tomorrow, I think you know what an elliptical looks like:) ).  I'm also going to finally do my workout play list some time this week.  Any other suggestions??  Anything you want to hear about?  Bueller?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your playlist...the curtain will really be pulled back then.

    ReplyDelete