Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 49: Rough weekend but chuggin along

Just a quick update...
-Weigh 132.5, have lost 11.5 lbs total.
-7 weeks overall completed, 5 of the 8-week cut completed.
-Haven't worked out since Wednesday.
-Going to the orthopedist tomorrow morning so she can look at my back and neck, hopefully take some x-rays and see what the issue is.  Hoping it's just muscular.
-Have basically been bathing in icy hot and ibuprofen, sitting on a heating pad as I type...
-This injury has really bummed me out and has seemed to make every other piece of this journey more difficult this week.  Hoping it's just a phase.
-Still eating well, eating less food now that I can't workout.  This makes me cranky.
-Had a GREAT time at Kat's DC bachelorette party.  This makes me happy :) 

Will update after the doctor tomorrow.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment