Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2: Things I Know So Far...

I'm gonna preface this by saying that it's been a loooong, food-less (not really, but it seems like it) day, and my special monthly visitor is coming soon....so take it as you will.

Things I Know So Far:

-I'm hungry as HELL.  Like, I almost threw up today, while driving, because I had a terrible headache and I was starving (I use the term starving loosely--I'm not like one of those kids on the Feed the Hungry commercials with a distended stomach and a fly landing on my eye, but you get the point).
-I have to eat a lot LESS food in phase 2 and even LESS in phase 4...guess I better contact them about putting me in a commercial soon.
-I have to lose 20-24 pounds in the next 24 weeks.
-Talking about food and how hungry I am makes me, literally, tear up.  I'm hoping my monthly friend takes these tears away.
-I never thought 8:30pm would seem like a LATE bedtime.
-I better get used to peeing 23409723049 times a day.
-I better freakin' suck it up if I'm going to make it another 23 weeks and 5 days.

Time for bed...it is after 8:00pm!!

xoxo  Leave some love, I need it today :)

3 comments:

  1. are you sure it wasnt the crab smell that made you almost vomit?
    Also, im pretty sure one of the feed the hungry kids was at my orientation yesterday...
    Love you! -meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good hon! Keep it up! You get fruit tomorrow!

    xoxoxo
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fly on the eye..........goo! You can do it Rach!
    Safety.

    ~Tanno

    ReplyDelete